- How do I make a noticeable difference to our performance without reaching full deployment?
- Should I deploy using in-house resources or using partners?
- How should I phase the deployment of functionality?
- How should I phase the geographic deployment?
This is not a pilot - it's Phase One
Use Quick Wins to buy some time
- Given the length of B2B buying cycles, it will take time for any meaningful financial results to show up.
- During the first phase you probably don't have enough scale to make an appreciable difference
- Frequently in the early days we start with taking existing marketing approaches and simply migrating them to a new toolset. So it's unlikely to deliver any incremental value in the eyes of your customers